Monday, August 18, 2008

Olympics ban performance enhancer!


O.K. so I am watching the Olympics this week when they have a segment on banned performance enhancers. Going into this Olympic games they decided to ban a performance enhancer made from deer penis. I think this is a great Idea! and you know who was really happy to hear about this? The Deer! but this got me to thinking even more in my warped mind....How did they find out this was a performance enhancer? Did somebody eat one and then found out they could run faster? and even more gross and thought provoking how many different animals did they try before coming up with the deer penis idea? I am by no means a genius but I am thinking if this works why not try road runner or Cheetah. If you are a swimmer like Michael Phelps would you have to use an animal that is from the water and do fish even have one??? anyway that is what has been keeping me up all night!

Tonight Week #8 action heats up at Old Chicago with DJ Nick! 3 Teachers and a Roofer lead the 10 week competition with Kiss Army trying to catch them! So stop into night and party with DJ Nick, enjoy some great food and Drinks during week #8 action at Old Chicago in Olathe!

More Great Monday Night Shows, RC's in Martin City, Kites in Shawnee, Tanner's in Shawnee, Side Pockets in NKC, Paddy O'Quigleys' in Leawood & Tanner's in Waldo

1 comment:

chitknit said...

Xtreme Team Trivia should ban performance enhancers as well -

GO BACK TO THE DAYS OF NO CHEATING!

Yes, I and my team have cheated, but it's starting to feel more like research than trivia.

Boo.