Thursday, August 28, 2008

Growing up in the 70's


After getting home from my show last night I was flipping through channels while eating my Taco Bell and spotted Scooby Doo! I have not watched an episode of Scooby Doo in forever. It was not one of "classic episodes". The Episode featured Scooby Dumb. I Believe Scooby Dumb was the beginning of the end for the Scooby Doo Crew. And then Scooby Doo got even worse when they added that puppy power dude. I got to thinking while watching the show that it seemed a little weird that Fred was never mac'n on any other chics and never made a move on Daphne. Daphne was hot! Fred did wear a scarf maybe that had something to do with it. Another thought I had while watching the show is what are kids today afraid of? Back in the day, they had us scared of all kinds of mysterious things, The Bermuda Triangle, Bigfoot, The Loch Ness Monster & Jimmy Carter. I remember worrying that we might all have to go fight in Russia or die from Nuclear Fallout but Ronald Reagen saved us from that. I remember shows like Brady Bunch going to a "real" Ghost Town or that evil Head Hunter on gilligans Island. Oh well it must be nice to be a kid today and go to sleep thinking about Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Pizza and text messaging!




Pacman Jones is trying to change his name. To start with he no longer wants to be called Pacman. He's going back to his give name "Adam". I wonder if inky, blinky & Clyde will try to change their name to. If Pacman wants to change his image - I would recommend that he just stop breaking the law!

No comments: