Friday, October 17, 2008

Wow....$1 Bud Light draws, Vodka Red Bulls and Grape Bombs OH MY!!! HANGOVER!


Has anyone ever come up with ways to describe how their hangover feels? well while i have been trying very hard not to move.....because if I do move i have to throw up.....I came up with some ways to describe this paticular hangover.

* for starters the pic of wrestler George the Animal steele gives a very good description!

* My hangover is more powerful than Castle Greyskull and Smurf village combined!

* I feel like their are five tiny midgets wrestling behind my eyeballs

* My head feels like it is full of scotch and anger!

* My hangover feels like it went back in time, kicked Charles Bronson's ass and took over for him in the movie Death Strike....it is a bad ass hangover......this is where your sympathy should kick in and bring me a bowl of Chicken soup...and orange juice and if someone could feed me some saltine crackers that would be awesome! Earlier I was laying in bed and someone rang the doorbell.....dog barked.....I did not risk moving to answer it.....do you ever wonder if when you do that it might be those million dollar prize people and you just missed your oppurtunity of a lifetime?

Now I am not drinking again for two years. (or tonight, whichever comes first). I have pain all over my body and my eyes are bloodshot. It isn't going away for some reason. It is probably unrelated to the drinking. I bet I have eye cancer.

Anyway Show time tonight at Tanner's in Shawnee is 8:30 hosted by the I am never drinking again DJ Me! you can also catch DJ Charlie Agrusa tonight at Snackers in Blue Springs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, you're a Wuss! I was at work for 3 hours by the time you posted this and we left at the same time! :) Hope your feeling better.