Monday, October 6, 2008

Wow it tells you when it's Cold!!


Isn't that awesome how Coors has come out with a "cold-activated" bottle. The label’s white lettering and Rocky Mountain icon turn blue when the beer reaches optimal drinking temperature. Thank God for that, huh? Otherwise, how in hell am I supposed to know when my beer is ok to drink? I put a Coors in the freezer and took it out after 3 hours, but the label still said "Coors" so I threw it out!
I went to KFC yesterday have you ever looked at their packets of "honey"? You'll notice that it's actually labeled "honey sauce." Honey is the third ingredient, which means that is at most one third honey. Makes you wonder what the first two ingredients in the "chicken" are.
Week #2 is in full swing, tonight there are four great shows, Old Chicago in Olathe hosted by DJ Nick, Paddy O'Quigley's in Leawood hosted by DJ Charlie Agrusa, Side Pockets in NKC hosted by DJ DC and Tanner's in Waldo hosted by DJ Josie!

No comments: