Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fortune Cookies?? and Week #1 starts Today!

I had Chinese Food for lunch yesterday, it was very tasty but then my weird thinking took over......I don't get fortune cookies. Don't get me wrong -- I don't have a problem taking advice from a cookie, but aren't there more reputable cookies around? Fortune cookies are pretty much the worst cookie ever. Why would you listen to a cookie that can't even get its own stuff together? Focus on being a halfway decent cookie for a while, and when you've got that down, come back and tell me about my hidden talents that will soon become obvious to those around me. An Oreo -- now there's a cookie I'd listen to. I'd take stock tips from an Oreo. And between you and me, if one of those Girl Scout cookies with the caramel and coconut told me to, I'd kill a man.


Week #1 starts tonight! If you live on the Missouri Side, Go Check out Sunday Nights at Side Pockets in Blue Springs as the Trivia Master of Xtreme Team Trivia is back at the Helm as DJ Mike Shortino is back as the Sunday Night host of Xtreme Team Trivia! Show time is 8pm in Blue Springs!
In the Northland, DJ AJ is bringing you the action at Mickey's Irish Pub. Show time is 8pm for week #1 Action.
DJ Gribble is Live tonight at 9pm at Side Pockets in Olathe!
And for you, I have to get up and go to work on Monday Trivia Players, Tanner's on 87th, show time is 7:30, 10 rounds of trivia, 3 montages, 10 sports bonus questions and the all important Wager Question, we will wrap everything up every Sunday Night by 10pm! so come out to one of KC's most competive shows Tonight!

No comments: